***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Nuts" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Nuts" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go figure. Kathy goes away for a couple weeks, and everyone else suddenly has a chance...soon as she comes back, though....:shock:

Great looking cook, Kathy. Well deserving of my vote.

That's IT? Just 39 votes so far??? A gazillion posts in a DISCUSSION thread but only 39 votes?

Indymule, this may sound a little creepy, but your nuts look great, and Kathy, your baklava is killer. My yia yia and papa would role over in their graves for not voting for it. However, there is something about Gore's sandwich that has me really drooling. Great entries by everyone. I swear I'm going to find time to get in these again sometime.

That's IT? Just 39 votes so far??? A gazillion posts in a DISCUSSION thread but only 39 votes?

Yeah, but only 19 people have posted in that gazillion-post thread. The real question is, who are these 20 lurkers? And why are there more lurkers than posters? And are they quality lurkers?

I voted for Titch, because I have never voted for him before. And his name sounds sort of like one of my favorite words :tape:

I am waiting for Moose's poll again

You may have to wait a while on that...I have not been granted poll privileges yet.

So, you will have to settle for Biggle's poll, however that works out for you.

:mrgreen:

Yeah. I never did get stickie privileges or any mod powers during my failed attempt at Papal glory.

Back