Sunday nite burgers

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Made burgers last night. Pressed out the patties and put some cheese on top - then another patty and sealed the cheese inside. On the Egg at high temps. When ready, another piece of cheese on top. Served with sliced smoked jalapenos and smoked tomatoes. Pictures are not that good, but the food was great!
Enjoy!

Attachments

• burger topped.jpg
    burger topped.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 80
  • burger cut.jpg
    burger cut.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 80
Oh yeah, seasonsed with Plowboy's Bovine Bold and Todd's Bayou Dirt. Served with dirty fries (didn't take pictures, but they were great).

A Lucy Jucy! Sounds great

Thanks! I was thrilled at how great the Dirty Fries were - just plain frozen fries baked and seasoned with Todd's original dirt.

Big Brother Smoke's rubs just got here - can't wait to try them. Thanks, Steph!!!

The pictures are blurry. You must immediately fix more burgers, package them up and send them to me for quality control inspection.

Or are my eyes just watering from the thought of biting into one of those? Nice burger there... :wink:

Looks good, I think if you sent me a couple of burgers, I could photograph them for you and send the pictures back for your use. I am afraid that the burgers would be damaged during the shoot.

Thanks guys. I will say that I knew the pictures wouldn't be that great, but at least I used paper plates like Rick does :)

Back