View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default Tell me what you think

At the end of the week I'll be seated on the board. Anything I may say after that point is my opinion, and my opinion alone...unless the minutes indicate the board happens to be in agreement with that opinion I believe I'll be spending a lot more time asking questions, than I will offering opinions. I believe that it's more important to my performance for me to know what you think. I NEED your input to represent you!

I'll continue to read this forum and reply when appropriate. Beyond that, you can email me via KCBS, as well as this forum. If you use this forum, please place KCBS in the subject so that it goes to the proper folder. I've got a business to run, and a family to spend time with. Volume and subject will determine the length of the replies I'm able to send. If you don't get a reply within a day or two acknowledging that I got your email, I didn't. Please send it again!

Whether you voted for me or not, I represent you if you are a KCBS member. Please help me do that, to the best of my ability.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->