BBQ Pitmasters first season re-run

Woot! Never heard of that channel, but we have it. I'll be watching.

Thanks for the heads up! That's a show worth watching if you're curious at all about competition BBQ - they certainly don't cover it ALL - but it's good for folks just starting out to get a general idea about what it's all about.

Cool....I have that channel as well...this will be a first viewing for me!!!

I think those of us who compete enjoyed the episodes in this season, save the scripted rib cook show, as they were all shot during actual sanctioned contests and the results were truly reality.

Its on now! I watched 2 shows last nite. Gotta love Myron. He kissed the pig in 1 episode.

Was watching the award ceremony for Mesquite, and my heart started racing as if I was waiting to hear my name called... So funny. That was a great show, and the reason I now have 8 contests under my belt as a cook. I look forward to rewatching all 9 episodes.

I think those of us who compete enjoyed the episodes in this season, save the scripted rib cook show, as they were all shot during actual sanctioned contests and the results were truly reality.

Was watching the award ceremony for Mesquite, and my heart started racing as if I was waiting to hear my name called... So funny. That was a great show, and the reason I now have 8 contests under my belt as a cook. I look forward to rewatching all 9 episodes.

Same here. I bet if Phil went back and looked, he would see a huge jump in new members during that show's original airing.
:becky:

I was surprised at how many teams were only using WSMs.

I thought if I really wanted to get serious and do some comps I needed a larger, trailered smoker. heck, all i need is two UDS

Same here. I bet if Phil went back and looked, he would see a huge jump in new members during that show's original airing.
:becky:

No need to look. The increase impossible to miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back