Purty New Cookers

abangs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Three beautiful new cookers at my house = unhappy wife!!! Competitor, party, and chubby.

Attachments

• DSCF1861.jpg
    DSCF1861.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 372
  • DSCF1860.jpg
    DSCF1860.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 370
Wow! It looks like Santa came early to your house! I'll bet you can't wait to get those beauties dirty!

Wow if you can plunk down that kinda cash for those maybe one of these is in order for your bride!
gift-car.jpg

Nice family photo. Now you just have to have Christmas cards made up with the smoker photo - bet the wife would love that.:heh:

I'm a dealer for BW......these are new inventory units........well, for now anyway. They're gonna be used dealer demo units if I look at them another few weeks!!!! I could not resist firing the chubby up Sunday.........and Monday.......and probably tonight!!!! The wife is not happy about my new business venture.......she got PISSED off when these three and three that are not pictured showed up last week......the conversation went something like this:
- Wife - What the f*$k is that
- Me - Well, these are for business. My new business venture
- Wife - Bullsh*t. Like you need ANOTHER business venture. I'm going shopping
- Me - Don't spend any money. It is close to Christmas
- Wife - Really. You just told ME not to spend any money??
- Me - Your right. Here's $ 200. Have fun Honey.
- Wife - $ 200? You spend $ 10,000 and I get $ 200?
- Me - But Honey, this will help me pay for my competitions. This money comes back in
and on
and on
and on

She is just now getting over it. It only took 2 weeks!!! Well worth the punishment!!!

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.....:becky: Don't ask I just know this......
BTW NICE!!!!!:thumb:

...i am so glad i am single again...now i get to buy whatever i want...that lil chubby lookin mighty nice

Back