• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Big Smoker, Small Footprint

Samichlaus

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Now, if I can convince 8,000 people to Paypal me $1, she will be mine...

36" by 36" Upright w/Firebox on Legs & Wheels

Capacity: 63 Square Feet of Cooking Area

Weighs 2800 Pounds

7ft 2” to top of Smoker

7ft 11” to top of stacks by 6ft 6” long x 3-1/2ft Deep

5-1/2” spacing between Shelves with Seven row Pullouts

36x36_on_wheels-closed_320copy.jpg

36x36_on_wheels-open_320copy.jpg

http://www.bbqpits.com/commercial_indoor_outdoor_smokers/36x36_on_wheels.htm

I'll make a deal with you. If you get 7999 people to send you a buck. I will send you that last dollar.

Wow,, It's got 2 thermometers on the Door. Sounds like you are planning for either a very big wedding or your heading into the bbq catering businsess. Either way. Mega Blessings.. :)
Don

Does anyone know what the odd shaped protrusion between the fire box and smoke chamber is for?

the odd shaped protrusion

Kevin said:
Does anyone know what the odd shaped protrusion between the fire box and smoke chamber is for?

It appears to be that they used a piece of steel pipe, and removed the left portion and put the vertical there. u can see the adjustments along the bottom underneath the vertical.

Attachments

• cropped pit.bmp
    55.4 KB · Views: 81
FatDaddy said:
It appears to be that they used a piece of steel pipe, and removed the left portion and put the vertical there. u can see the adjustments along the bottom underneath the vertical.

I believe you are correct sir. Looks kind of like they took the gas hatchet to a BYC and stuck a vertical on. I'm sure that's not all there is to it. Dave takes pride in his cookers and design.

Back