Oh yeah! Time for bath

VGlSG8oh.jpg

Fast forward.............Plated over bacon and shroom truffle oil mash

V3d4LcXh.jpg

Was it good???

I suppose so

kpmEuJXh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

If that doesn't make you hungry, you are probably dead. The meat looks good, but I want seconds on those potatoes.

Well.... those just look awful.... Says the guy drooling at his monitor as he types this... I cannot find short ribs here without them being cut up like that. I am certainly gonna give them a go now. They look delicious!

Once again, you've knocked it out of the park, brother! Glad to see the Kingsford getting some good use!

Oh, and those shortribs look GREAT! Where can I get some?

5 o'clock in the morning looking at this, your killing me Sako.

Appear to be quite hittable.

Great job, Sako!

Looks fantastic! What did the "bath" consist of? Those Potatoes look killer too.

Just amazing. Where do you get these ideas? I am not a good enough cook to come up with stuff that good.

Once again, you've knocked it out of the park, brother! Glad to see the Kingsford getting some good use!

Oh, and those shortribs look GREAT! Where can I get some?

Thanks Richard! This was my first time smoking on the Kingsford. I also did wings, ground beef kabobs and steak so I deciding to just use one grill. It worked just fine given that I have a few leaky spots. :thumb:

4sb9Mjoh.jpg

I get the veal ribs from a small grocery store down the street from me. They come in a cryovac cut as you see them. Danny should have them or should be able to get them for you. :wink:

j6RZBHhh.jpg

w700JaPh.jpg

Holy cow! Sako I don't think you could beat that even with a big stick. They had to melt in your mouth and those taters look amazing as well.

Looks fantastic! What did the "bath" consist of? Those Potatoes look killer too.

Thanks!

Stuff I had laying around. I try to use up whatever is available at the given moment so...

White wine with a dab of tomato paste and South African spicy seasoning blend. Reduced to half then added some chicken stock before I covered it to braise.

south-african-smoke450.png

Just amazing. Where do you get these ideas? I am not a good enough cook to come up with stuff that good.

Thanks! I just smoked it last time and wanted to do something different this time around. :noidea: It just comes to me John. It was perfect and hearty for a slightly chilly night like yesterday.

Holy cow! Sako I don't think you could beat that even with a big stick. They had to melt in your mouth and those taters look amazing as well.

Thanks Bill! They came out fantastic. Taters were amazing also. The truffle oil I forgot I had in the pantry took them over the top. :faint:

I'm still getting praises until this morning from the neighbors (passed a plate over to them) and the company last night.

Back