• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Dust!

Sammy_Shuford

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Still a favorite of mine.
yqehuqa2.jpg

6u3a7usa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, Sammy. Where was the invite?:p

Good looking chicken, Brother!

looks amazing and I need to get some of this Habanero Death Dust....sounds right up my alley

good looking yardbird..Ive been wanting to try the Habenero Death Dust...I bet it would go great with the Apple Habenero Texas Rib Candy.

I got the HDD on the intro, and I tell you what!!!! Stand alone on ribs or chicken(and wings) or mixed with other spices/sauces, it is AWESOME!!! my favorite is using it in venison jerky, that stuff ROCKS!!!!:mrgreen:

It is just the best stuff. I use it with some Blues Hogg and Rooster sauce for my Hot Hot Hot Burnt Ends.

While I am thrilled that Oakridge is selling more product and doing well, I was somewhat bummed when anyone could buy it and my two little bags weren't so rare. :mmph::mrgreen: People used to really envy me. Now all I have left to lean on is my looks.

I also want to personally thank you for using our products.

I am deeply humbled by all the wonderful feedback!

I get home from my "day job" around 6:00 pm each night, jam down a quick dinner, then head to my office and fill orders till 1:00 or 2:00 am each night, go to bed and do it all over again the next day. Sometimes I doubt it's all worth it. Then, you guys haul off with comments like these and it helps me realize exactly why I'm doing this. Thanks!

Back