traeger jr

big blue bbq

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Just thinking??? How much meat can you fit on a traeger jr? Is there enough room to do a competion? I have a wsm I can use for brisket and or butt, but what is the point if you are trying to go pellets. Most beautiful wife asked me a question a while ago that has me thinking!:p:confused:

larry

what is the point of trying to go pellets.

Your most beautiful wife should buy you three more WSMs.
shiner.gif

In a word NO, you need to move a few sizes before you can have the room you need for competition.

Or look at a FEC-100... Save the hassle of dealing with 4 WSM's... You won't be disappointed...

i have the 070 the next size biger and all we do is chicken on it
workes great in that view

you would need one for each catogaroy in my view

they are great grills and smokers

york

A single packer would probably be too much for the Jr.

They were made for small tailgating and vacation homes. Think of them as a cooker to feed 2-4 people. anything larger and you need to start moving up sizes

A single packer would probably be too much for the Jr.

They were made for small tailgating and vacation homes. Think of them as a cooker to feed 2-4 people. anything larger and you need to start moving up sizes

Yeah, I started thinking a side of spares is about 20 inches long and 8 or 9 wide. That pretty much takes up the whole thing. Pop's smoking hot has a bbq 00 and loves it. I am not in his income level though. Guess I will stick with what I have until I get a good bonus. :mad:

Back