• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Walmart Western Lump 30# for $5

I like the western, thanks for the heads up. One of the few deals I have been able to cash in.

Brickseeker sucks around here, I haven't found 1 item they say is avalible, not sure where they get the info they post

Agree it’s not 100%. But when it’s right it’s pretty cool. Often times when you find the item the price has not been discounted on the in store display price. However if you can find the person with the portable scanner to scan the code it will often reflect the Brickseek price.

Again it’s not exact. There is a lengthy thread from last year with Brickseek tips suggestions success and failure stories.

If you have the Walmart app you can use the bar code reader and check prices yourself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9.88 in my area still. I hope to catch it on sale one of these days for I really like this charcoal.

By this time last year, one of WalFarts had it down to $7.88. And in 10 days from now, another had it for $5. Every store still at $9.88 around here.

(yes, i record my glorious bbq buys). :oops:

I've got a local that says, $3.50 per bag. Gonna go check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

I was within 1 mile last 3 days of a Wal-Mart showing 5$
I went to Trader Joe's , Sprouts, The Meat Shop and a couple burger beer Cuban Sandwich bars instead. I stopped in a Wal-Mart in Bowie Tx. Checked sausage inventory. Nothing interesting

Hero status achieved. Good work

No price movement anywhere around here. I'm starting to worry. (and am relieved. i have several hundred pounds of charcoal already, ffs)

Back