• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzz...... and the totals are.....

He's going to leave home someday. What will you do? What will you do?

1-800-DOMINOS

OR

tub_shreddedpork_bbq.jpg

Here Ya Go!!!

Wyatt enjoyed this waaaaaay too much.:roll:

100_3969.jpg

100_3971.jpg

100_3974.jpg

100_3975.jpg

100_3977.jpg

100_3981.jpg
://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff194/txschutte/100_3978.jpg[/IMG]
100_3983.jpg

wasn't there something about the eyebrows?
Looks good, I've been sporting that look for over 10 years now. It's much cheaper then paying for a haircut.

And besides, it was for a good cause.

hahahaha! Looks like Wyatt is thinking this ones for using my UDS while I am gone. This ones for not telling me.

wasn't there something about the eyebrows?
Looks good, I've been sporting that look for over 10 years now. It's much cheaper then paying for a haircut.

And besides, it was for a good cause.
That's what I thought... Come on Shane... What's with the hair over those eyes?!?!?!?!?!?

hahahaha! Looks like Wyatt is thinking this ones for using my UDS while I am gone. This ones for not telling me.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane just don't look as happy as Wyatt. Good cutting Wyatt, Dads a good sport and follows through. Cool

Congrats guys! You all actually look darn good with the shaved heads.

Awesome guys...

Shane - anyone ever tell you that you have a slight resemblence to Brett Farve ? ...

SIDE - I have a clippers if you want for your haircut at New Holland.

Way to keep your word, guys. It's really not a big deal once you've shaved your head.

Hmm, Shane does sorta look like Favre. Divemaster looks sorta like Ron Jeremy in that last picture... from the neck up... if Ron Jeremy got all $hitty and shaved all the hair on his head.

I take it all back brother!
You guy's got some nads and am damn proud of ya for keeping your word! :wink:
Your a couple of handsome bald farkers!! :twisted: NTTAWWT

I spoke with Shane.... It came down to keeping harmony in the house.... His wife said she had no problem with the beard... In fact she looked forward to him losing it... She felt that he really did need a hair cut.... But don't even think about cutting off the eye brows.... (He is soooooo whipped!)

You guys are too cool.....really:biggrin: Congrats to everyone involved:biggrin:

Oh......Shane..........................you sexy thang:rolleyes::lol:

Back