Thread: Built rite
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 04:57 PM   #216
Built Rite
On the road to being a farker

Name/Nickname : Donnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopItOff View Post
I contacted Bank Of America and they listened to the entire story about how it was impossible to get ahold of Mr Boston, that Mr Boston had missed deadlines time after time, the fact that Mr Boston made false statements about his company and his companies ability to deliver a product.

Mr Boston makes a food product, I guess, but I haven’t gotten what I put a deposit on. I feel bad that Mr Boston has had family issues but paying my rent and feeding my kids comes first. Just finish my builds that you say you already spent my money on and let’s part company. I don’t want to advertise your business or put my you on blast but you yourself are digging your own hole Mr Boston.

You have cost a bunch of people money and you don’t care because you seemly only care about how stuff impacts you. How about how it has impacted the people who have been taken advantage of?
Mr Jones in the same sense my family comes first that's why your build was delayed as I told you.
And also as of right now the call you made stating it was a fraudulent wire transfer took money, food, etc from my kids mouth. I know you don't have it, but neither do I. And I cannot finish the jobs until it is returned I truly am sorry
Built Rite is offline   Reply With Quote