Phubar's Lowland Smokers @ WGA Day or Phorum Phamily Day in DelPht Pron Pt.4

Shoarma...

DSC_3792.jpg

DSC_3793.jpg

These photos are awesome Phubar! The fact that you guys have so many friends that get together every year for a cook is just great. Thank you for providing photos to us. Good friends and great food - is there any better combination?!

Also - the kids going "caveman style" is perfect! :clap:

Loving it Phu! :clap2: You Pharkers definitely do it right!

I'm amazed at the quantity and variety of food during your get togethers. You guys know how to do it right.

I am always amazed at what you do with those small grills. I'm thinking I may have it all wrong. Just may have to stop of at Lowes or somewhere and pick one up.

Also - the kids going "caveman style" is perfect! :clap:

LOL!
The little girl put the plastic coals in a Weber chimney starter (unlit)...she knew what she was doing.
The boy needs some more Q experience though.

Fantastic Sir! Loving those waffle lookin think. Were they tater patties or doe waffles?

Dough waffles...equal parts butter,Phlour and milk I thought...and an egg.

I am always amazed at what you do with those small grills. I'm thinking I may have it all wrong. Just may have to stop of at Lowes or somewhere and pick one up.

Pick one up!:thumb:

You guys really know how to do it right- AWESOME
Love the kids grill My Grandson has a Weber like that Makes a Great Burger

Very awesome! All Ya'alls cooking is so tight. Photography is excellent too. That absolutely looks like such a good time. Can you drink legally in a park like that? Baking at a cookout is balls out!

So Phu, do they still sell the WGA in Europe? I'm thinking not since Weber has gone to the big heat shield handle on their lids (including the Smokey Joe Gold), probably for some liability issue. That big heat shield handle would look pretty goofy and a WGA....
Fun times! I love that you guys get together so often. Looks great.

Back