It,s official a double header. Moink and another Zero....Yes

MOINK are round, like a zero. Coincidence? I think not.

Such a great day. Moink Certification was a real nightmare.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2432977&postcount=78

Another fine zero for the "Lets Do It Ausie Style" Throwdown I am on my way!

For those of you in the know...I got the Supercollider started today with some help! (Forgot to plug it in) Duh.

Okay, now that you are certified by the IMBAS, you need to type the word right. It is MOINK balls, upper case on MOINK, followed by balls.

FYI, MOINKS is also not correct. Only MOINK balls.

It's not your fault. We old farkers have not done a good job of educating the noobs. :tsk:

Thank you for your cooperation. :becky:

CD

Okay, now that you are certified by the IMBAS, you need to type the word right. It is MOINK balls, upper case on MOINK, followed by balls.

FYI, MOINKS is also not correct. Only MOINK balls.

It's not your fault. We old farkers have not done a good job of educating the noobs. :tsk:

Thank you for your cooperation. :becky:

CD
Got it! MOINK balls, How's that?

MOINK is acceptable. Capitalization is strongly encouraged, but not absolutely demanded (at least not any more).

What's a MOINK ball?
A beef meatball wrapped in bacon, secured with a toothpick, and cooked until it is delicious. Sauces and glazes are encouraged, but not required.

Do a search for MOINK. You'll be amazed how many hits you get. I'll see if I can find a good thread or two about the early days of MOINK.

They have a legendary status here. Fights have even erupted over MOINK (seriously, and I was just as surprised when they happened as you probably are to hear that). People have been put on "ignore" and friendships even tarnished over MOINK. They are THAT powerful. Note that I didn't say they are THAT amazingly awesomely delicious (they can be), but powerful. Something about MOINK brings out the best in people, and sometimes even the worst.

MOINK is acceptable. Capitalization is strongly encouraged, but not absolutely demanded (at least not any more).

I will let Tevya reply to this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJO35zU5bXg"]Fiddler on the Roof - Tradition - YouTube[/ame]

CD

A beef meatball wrapped in bacon, secured with a toothpick, and cooked until it is delicious. Sauces and glazes are encouraged, but not required.

Do a search for MOINK. You'll be amazed how many hits you get. I'll see if I can find a good thread or two about the early days of MOINK.

They have a legendary status here. Fights have even erupted over MOINK (seriously, and I was just as surprised when they happened as you probably are to hear that). People have been put on "ignore" and friendships even tarnished over MOINK. They are THAT powerful. Note that I didn't say they are THAT amazingly awesomely delicious (they can be), but powerful. Something about MOINK brings out the best in people, and sometimes even the worst.

I was JK man!! I'll be applying for MOINK-manship this Saturday. :cool: I need to make it official already.

An early certification and clarification on spelling...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51893

That thread got my attention as a photographer, because someone pointed out that their MOINK ball pr0n looked darker than the real MOINK balls.

I've noticed that, too. I've seen lots of MOINK ball pr0n, including my own, that almost looked like the MOINK balls were burnt. But, they really were just right.

I wonder why that is?

CD

Wow Biggles, I didn't expect.. AAARRRRGGHH.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8"]Comfy Chair - YouTube[/ame]

CD

That thread got my attention as a photographer, because someone pointed out that their MOINK ball pr0n looked darker than the real MOINK balls.

I've noticed that, too. I've seen lots of MOINK ball pr0n, including my own, that almost looked like the MOINK balls were burnt. But, they really were just right.

I wonder why that is?

CD
The mysteries of MOINK are many.

Back