Bay Area fall Mini bash? - Yo Landarc

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Okay folks.

What's the story?

The last two years there has been a fall bash organized by our very own landarc in the month of November.
The venue this has been held at in the past is no longer an option.

It just so happens that I hit a birthday milestone this year (in November) and I plan on having (or attending) a bash to commemorate this occasion.

So I ask:

1. Landarc (or anyone): Is there any plans in the works for a November bash in the bay area this year?
  2. If there is not....what is the interest level to attend a B-Day Bash-N-Q at the Sir Porkalot compound on or about Nov. 10th?

Last edited:
I am interested but, it has just fallen through the gaps, too many family things going on and energy levels dropped. I had planned on doing something at Dave's new shop in Livermore in October, or whenever his catering schedule let's up, but, I am not averse to invading Castello di Porksalot in November either. I can start a thread.

Orrr, I can wake up and just post in this thread, that I just posted in.

Say, who wants to have a Bay Area Brethren Bash in the Bay Area or other select norCal location. I can suggest either an October/November date in Livermore, as is tradition, or in Brentwood (or somewhere close to that) at Sir Porkalot's casa.

What say you guys?

Okay then...

A little more information:

I am here

• Target date is Nov. 10th ( Saturday closest to my B-day of Nov. 12th)
  • I have 2 extra rooms and plenty of floor space for sleeping bags.
  • I have room in the backyard for 1/2 dozen canopies (with smokers, etc)
  • This will be a family friendly event (IE: I won't be nekid at this party)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Casa De Porkalot is an Avocado Free Zone. You can visit without any fear of attack from the advancing Avocado Army.

More details are forthcoming.

:clap:

Say, who wants to have a Bay Area Brethren Bash in the Bay Area or other select norCal location. I can suggest either an October/November date in Livermore, as is tradition, or in Brentwood (or somewhere close to that) at Sir Porkalot's casa.

What say you guys?

I can take a hint. :tsk:

I can take a hint. :tsk:

Not to worry, my home is always open to THE INCOMPARABLE GORE.

Just bring;

• Bacon Stein (full of a home brewed IPA)
  • ECode to prepare desserts
  • Small scale fusion generation unit
:becky:

Darn, I think the Texas Mega Bash might be at that same time. :doh: I can't miss that. :becky:

CD

What say you guys?

I visited BBQ PD & Mrs BBQ PD at their shop today and they are quite interested in having a fall bash at the shop (in the back most likely). Their calendar has openings on the weekends of Oct 6th, 20th, and November is currently open. So we do have the option of keeping the bash in Livermore if so desired. Whoever is coordinating this can contact the Bart's if that option is selected. I should note that I believe the shop is not designated as "avocado free".

I really gotta move to California, you guys have all the fun, and sun, and avocado's. Maybe I should just become a traveling astrophysicist. How long could that possibly take, I could probably get there by October...2025.

OK, here's the skinny on available dates at the shop, October 6 & 20, November 10, 17, & 24, but the 24th is the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so not sure if that would be a good day to hold it, and all of December is open at this time. So let's get this party Bash going, Bob :becky:.

Back