Craigslist steal, I mean deal, of the year.

Great deal. I bet if you told him, he would've given it to you anyway. Sounds like he just wanted it gone. I think you did him a favor. I never find deals on cl here in the los Angeles area. It's all dealers and junk most of the time. Great score. Enjoy!

It's the 18.5. I couldn't be happier. Gonna fire her up this weekend.

What?!?!? This weekend?!?!?! You have that beauty in your grubby paws and you have the self-restraint to wait until the weekend???

Seriously though, great deal. I like your floors too, btw.

Only other person I have seen equal this was a guy I know in Florida who got a XL Egg for free from his brother in law. His sister tells the BIL now that she's pregnant she didn't want the Egg around because it'd be a fire hazard. I asked him if they gave him their stove too, and he just laughed. Sometimes I wonder if it was some sort of sibling scam...

You got the hook up man, congrats.

I will offer you a hundred for it. Great score, I hope you drop him off some ribs or something because he certainly treated you right on that deal. Those are great little smokers.

What a great score! Somewhere, at some point, you must have done something good. Karma, man! Congrats! :thumb:

he should be horse whipped, shot and then hanged....darn these thieves!

nice work peas!!

YOU MUST HIDE THE EVIDENCE!!!! SEND THIS TO MY HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!

I will hide it and then send out a few of my lawyer friends to help keep this from going to court. Did you where a ski mask while you stole this?!!

Jk, great (lucky brastard) score!! :thumb:

Wow, great score! And it came with a cover! And it looks like a newer model so it probably has the bigger water pan too!

Back