*** VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Mini Fowl" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Mini Fowl" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Mini Fowl"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/8.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread for more pics/info on the entries. You can also click on the persons name to go to the entry post for that specific entry.

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
1262669_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1263901_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1264742_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]Ghiizhar[/size]
1265989_Ghiizhar.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1268849_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
1269067_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1269155_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1269236_ecode.jpg

They all look great, but exceptional job by ecode.

They all look so awesome Would like some of each Had to go with encode- love the leg look

:shock:
Thought I might have actually had a chance at this one. I don't even think threatening to murder the chicks is going to help.

I know what you guys mean finally got a decent pic and still not a snowballs chance in hades. Now I got my wife in the mix I might as well go paint the house.:laugh::laugh:

All looks wickedly good but went with Ghiizhar for original uncomplicated Barbecue..GOOD EATS..:clap2:

ecode...I couldn't stop myself from voting for you. Looks like you already have the win on this one but...first thing I thought when I saw your entry was, wow, that's one sexy chick (not to mention the fact that she's reclining in a poblano - love peppers)! Then I read your description and I was right - you did that on purpose! Thanks for the centerfold. :thumb:

ecode...I couldn't stop myself from voting for you. Looks like you already have the win on this one but...first thing I thought when I saw your entry was, wow, that's one sexy chick (not to mention the fact that she's reclining in a poblano - love peppers)! Then I read your description and I was right - you did that on purpose! Thanks for the centerfold. :thumb:

Thanks, I appreciate the female vote. I was afraid I was taking unfair advantage of the testosterone-laiden voters with this "dish". It kind of took me by surprise just how sultry she looked in the photos. My husband on the other hand noticed it right away, but he insists he was only salivating because he was hungry. :wink:

I know what you guys mean finally got a decent pic and still not a snowballs chance in hades. Now I got my wife in the mix I might as well go paint the house.:laugh::laugh:
I need my house painted too :oops:
Come on over and paint mine too while you're at it!

Ok, I'll admit this place was lookin' a bit shabby and the walls do look nice with a bit of color. The floral curtains and throw pillows I can live with, but when THEY start posting pron of hot chicks on this board and expecting us to salivate over them, that is going too far! It also makes me feel ... uncomfortable! We are not simple creatures you can manipulate so easily. We are not going to ... oooo, what IS in that glass? :shocked:

Back