Harpoon - Rib Bet

YankeeBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm changing my ribs for Harpoon. They'll either be first or last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Doug can't stop me because he won't be there.

i am waiting for the day we can say we beat I Smell Smoke...

i hear THAT! ...and that day is a'coming!

it's been too long... i just had to talk some smack...

my guess will be middle of the pack if Lake Placid is any indication.... ;-)

I am keeping our ribs the same that we have for the past few conests.:wink:

Hmmmm wanna bet ?

I don't want to cause any waves or excitement... Which I think I accomplished with my showing in LP... :wink:

I'm game...

Now what should we bet? I lose you get Italian Beefs? I win, I get lobster? :wink:

Well I was going to bring you a couple of lobsters anyway.... How about the same bet we had on that playoff game ? Hawgeyes gift pack.....

So wait... That last bet that we did, I got no odds for my Bears... And it was a home game for the Pats... Now you want me to come to your house and expect to beat you in ribs? Do you think I'm crazy? Deal.... :razz:

So wait... That last bet that we did, I got no odds for my Bears... And it was a home game for the Pats... Now you want me to come to your house and expect to beat you in ribs? Do you think I'm crazy? Deal.... :razz:

LOL nice. Who else wants in ? Ray ? Smack Talkin Michelle ?

ok so what are we betting? and how will we determiine the winner?

is it if we get a call up or is it if we beat the others betting?:cool:

and we are betting a local food from our state?

I will check for answer later I will be away from computer 4 a while

what about doing this at harpoon as well i would like to get in on some of this action

Yeah, it sounds like the NE needs a little Smack Talk. I feel like a real trailblazer... First it was Clonesicles... Now I might need to have a little Smack Talk class... And of course, how to lose and still be able to talk smack...

Ah, spreading the bbq love, one state at a time... I am the bbq ambassador of love... :wink:

Glad Michelle didn't start that smack talking after they beat me up in that grilling contest...

Yeah, it sounds like the NE needs a little Smack Talk. I feel like a real trailblazer... First it was Clonesicles... Now I might need to have a little Smack Talk class... And of course, how to lose and still be able to talk smack...

Ah, spreading the bbq love, one state at a time... I am the bbq ambassador of love... :wink:

Glad Michelle didn't start that smack talking after they beat me up in that grilling contest...

i bet i can and will drink more beer then you
hows that for smack talk

just tink about this, you guys are going to be beat by a drunk and 3 of his amigos

Well think about this...You guys have been getting beat by 3 drunken Amigos for awhile now.......(is this smack enough Scottie).....

I feel like I am in the midwest... ;-) But I don't have 2 other drunk amigos on my team though...

Back