Smoke on the Water (Thomaston, GA)

T

T-Town Smoker

Hey guys,[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]

Just a reminder that Smoke on the Water BBQ and Bluegrass Festival(Thomaston, GA) is only a few weeks away! April 3-4. Reserve your spot with water and electricity. over $10,000.00 in Cash and Prizes, Jack and AR Qualifier, FBA Triple Crown Series (1st leg of GA) 2009 FBA GA State Championship.
[/FONT]

Please visit our website(www.bbqandbluegrassfestival.com) for all additional information, and pay online! using your paypal account! Only a few more weeks, you guys don't wanna miss this one. Hope to see you all in Thomaston!

Do not miss the Georgia leg!

Any team within driving distance should seriously check this one out. It's the first leg of the Triple Crown leg of GA. You qualify and you are 1 of 30 teams max cooking for $20,000 in prize money, PLUS smokers, BBQ Gurus, etc. This is probably one of the best bbq competition series out there, bar none. Questions? Ask me or go to the FBA web site. And the Thomaston venue itself is one of the best in GA. Great live music, food, location, and fun. Contact them ASAP to secure your spot.

Besides what Rub said...The BARNESVILLE BLUES BROTHERS COOK TEAM will be there...we are are always the team you don't want to follow( but we will have a good time in THOMASTON).
By the way...The Blues Brothers did take third in chickin last year...Yea, I know...I will blow my own horn(no one else will!)

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words guys! We have such a great time putting this event together!

Thinking about coming to Smoke on the Water in Thomaston, GA and dont think you can make the early bird dead line?? dont sweat it. we are going to keep the entry fee at $250. Also, the old whiskey river bourbon will be provided for the OWR BBQ Sauce Comp in 200 ml bottle.

Hey Brothers!
I stopped by the Smoke On the Water site this weekend and the guys were getting ready for the contest...mowing grass, puttin out pine straw around the shrubs, laying out the cook team sites.
These guys have been busting their tails getting ready for the event.
I hope all can make it to Thomaston next weekend.

Really looking forward to kicking off the 09 season down in thomaston. Can't wait to load up and hit the road. It was great last year.

Jimmy,

It that means you will not be there-------

We will miss your company.

We will not miss your "high scoring skill" :oops:

Gonna be a good one, I am sure.

TIM

Coming up tomorrow--Thursday.

Looking forward to meeting some new Brothers.

Any idea how many teams?
Not that it matters. We will still dominate the middle of the pack :oops:

See y'all tomorrow.

TIM

Look forward to seeing you guys there. Was a great comp last year, even if we finished near the bottom. Can't wait to start the season.

Barebeque Crew will be in Thursday looking forward to it.

Foy

Hey guys,
FYI...We had a chit load of rain last night. The bbq area is a grassy field and very soft right now. Just don't get stuck in the mud.
I'll be there friday morning for sure. Might drop by Thursday night for a cocktail and drop off some equipment.
Drive safely.

What a great weekend! Despite the MUD!
The SOTW crew did one hell of a job making the best of a not so great situation. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
Congrats to all that walked!

Thanks Mike, and congrats on the calls! As one of the organizers I appreciate the compliments. We had a challenging weekend(rain,mud), but we did the best we could and we hope everyone had a great time! Look forward to seeing everyone next year!

Nash

Back