• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Ridiculously HUGE Rig has arrived!!!!

Awesome rig. With that said, can you please remove the "R" word from your post title? As a father of two special needs kids,I find it offensive. I hope I don't start a flame war here, but it really is a derogatory word others also may object to. My 2 cents.

Have fun with the sweet rig.

My apologies. Not my intention to offend. Trying to find the edit button now but I'm not seeing it. How do I go about making the change?

Nice monster rig! Maybe I missed it, but are you going into business with that setup or just plan on feeding a large army?! :)

Interesting! Are those stick burners or pits you shovel live coals into?

Nice monster rig! Maybe I missed it, but are you going into business with that setup or just plan on feeding a large army?! :)

Yup using it for events. I'll feed whichever large army's paying :mrgreen:

And of course anytime I'd like to do my own hog @ my house. Wait til the neighbors see this! :shocked:

Interesting! Are those stick burners or pits you shovel live coals into?

They're designed as stick burners but I'll be shoveling live coals in there depending on my hog cook. If it's just one hog I might just use one pit as a "burn barrel" to burn down the wood and shovel it into the other one.

I just wanted to publicly say "Thank You" to neuyawk for taking the high road. I too am the father of a special needs son. I really feel you meant no harm and I appreciate how you handled yourself when you were asked to change the post title.

Your pit is a work of art by the way.

I to agree and fully understand how some use that as a slang word. So well played on having it removed. I to understand no harm was meant. So back to the subject. NICE RIG YOU HAVE THERE!!

Back