***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Mustard" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Mustard" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Mustard"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 4/23.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1611782_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1611809_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1611973_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]bproffer[/size]
1612036_bproffer.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
1612830_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

[size=+2]BurntFinger Jason[/size]
1613534_BurntFinger_Jason.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1613748_SmokinAussie.jpg

Going with ecode's fatty, not sure I'd use his greens but sure liked the fatty.

Ode to Bill......

YouTube - Down Under - Men At Work (HQ Audio)

That's ONE FINE DISH!!!:thumb::clap2:

Wampus, you brought a tear to my eye there... Thanks so much. :thumb:

I watched the whole video.. To be honest, there's not a lot of Australian stuff that both Aussies and Americans both like... however that song is like a trans Pacific reacharound! :grouphug:

BUT...Even though I thought about it, I swear there is no Vegemite in those dishes... :cool:

Thanks Bro!

Bill

Well, I'm really glad to report that nobody has reported having any issues with Bill's entry. I was a bit worried when I saw him tearing right into the lead that there might be a debacle. A name for it even popped into my head, but luckily, it looks like this will never turn into the Big Mustard from Down Under Blunder.:cool:

This was a really tough choice for me, but I had to go with SmokinAussie as well. Both ecode and High Q were *very* close seconds, and I'd eat every entry up there!

Wow, I'm gone for a few days and anarchy breaks out. Bill, thanks for opening up a whole new gray area to me! I never even considered testing these waters before! :clap2:

I'm totally clueless here. :confused:
I guess that is a good thing.
Moving on....

I had to vote for HighQ. I thought that was an amazing entry. :thumb:

Had to go with Aussie. Looks like I wasn't being too original! That's a dish worth serving in that classy new joint he's running. I should go see if dinner is served over there....

Well Bugger me! I went with bproffer... not for the first time I'll say! It was the LAMB that did it for me. Nothing LIKE Lamb with a mustard crust on it like that, and perfectly cooked too!

Look at that lamb!
1612036_bproffer.jpg

WELCOME TO THE CLUB Man!!!!

ALFTickofApproval.gif

Cheers!

Bill

Back