• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hobart big Arse Slicer $100

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Yes you got it right Commercial Hobart for $100. The CAMP STR I cooked for last week the head scout master asked me if STR would be interested and yes we are.... So last Wednesday I ask him what the price? Uhm $100 bones and I said very interested so going over there this weekend to look at it and will have the cash if all goes right. I fell good about it and trust him which I would be very wary if this was a CL listing.

i picked up a slicer for 100 bucks at some chef store. not commerical. its mostly plastic but it slices nicely! great for making slaw!

i picked up a slicer for 100 bucks at some chef store. not commerical. its mostly plastic but it slices nicely! great for making slaw!

I have one of the small home ones too..I dont like how it can't slice cheese very well. This is also for STR's commercial kitchen which I have use of....

Dam the replacement knife blade costs more then that. Sounds like a great deal.

Hey - if you wanna make 10% profit real quick like - holla!....:heh:

I am very familiar with this brand and if it is the slicer I think I will be able to cut decent pork steaks easily outta Bonless poke butt....

I am going for it if the on site review pans out. I figure if the church puts the kobots on it I will sell it! Church politics I will get it to a happy home....

I have one of the small home ones too..I dont like how it can't slice cheese very well. This is also for STR's commercial kitchen which I have use of....

Ooo. I picked up 2 blades. One for meat and one for cheese ect. Works nicely but I barely use it. I'm sure it wouldn't hold up with too much use. But I use it a couple times a year.

Back