Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kurzweils Fall Fling Smokin' & Chunkin', Garden City, MO - Oct 24-25, 2008

Hopefully

I am trying to swing it but looks like I will be flying solo if I can get everything to fall into place.

We'll see you there Todd, but I sure hope they get more teams. I didn't realize they might be short of 25 when I sent in our entry.

Chris said was calling teams yesterday. He had a lot of interest, but only five applications as of yesterday. I think he's going to get his 25, but people need to get their apps in.

This is how a lot of contests have gone this year. Teams have waited until the last minute.

You just have to call Chris. There isn't a contest site that I'm aware of. If you need an application, I can send one.

I'm going to be there solo. I talked to Chris Monday but I'm waiting on a catering check this weekend so I'm just paying when I get there. Sending the entry form this week. Hope he gets 25 teams as well... he's gonna take a hit on payouts sice he already announced a total purse.

Solo

I'm going to be there solo. I talked to Chris Monday but I'm waiting on a catering check this weekend so I'm just paying when I get there. Sending the entry form this week. Hope he gets 25 teams as well... he's gonna take a hit on payouts sice he already announced a total purse.

Jeff, you help me I will help you...I think I get the better deal...:-D

I know chit...but thats it...I don't know nothin else... I do have a 3/4 bottle of captian that I am willing to share...does that help?

LOL! I'm going EXTREMELY light on the drinking since I'm doing it alone. I don't do well without my wife there to help me as it is. :wink:

Hmmm

Well I bet we can find a few others to take a swig or two to help keep us warm...temps are predicted to be high of 61 and a low of 46 on Friday...I wish I had my wife to keep me warm or at least the dog...afraid it will be a 2 dog night and I only have 1/4 of a dog...

Sent

I just sent you what Chris sent me, the date is wrong but everything else is correct.

Hey Todd, if you talk to Chris again, keep us posted on the number of teams he's got. Tell him mine is in the mail.

Back