Delaware Triple Threat BBQ Comp

sdbbq1234

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Anybody have any details on the Delaware Triple Threat comp regarding, People's Choice, and All In categories?

Thanks.

wallace

I contacted Sandy and asked about the PC event. She replied and said: "To answer your question. Each competitor will be given 3 pork butts to prepare pulled pork. We will give you a number and you will put the pork in a pan. We will pick it up from you and place it in souffle cups. It will be sold to public. They will be given a piece of paper with each competitors blind number on it. They will judge the best. They turn them in to us, we tabulate and we have a winner. It will be a cash prize. If you r interested let me know and I will send you the Board of Health Regulations."

For this PC event, yes, we are interested! I think I am going to like this! :thumb:

wallace

Thanks. I have the health dept info..just became hd compliant yesterday.. waiting on confirmation on turn ins on friday. Sandy is waiting to hear from kcbs before she makes final call

Still waiting for Sandy to reply back with the time for turn in. 2:00 "should" be ok for me. Gonna have to break out the UDS smokers.

wallace

Back