SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 2" Throwdown!!! (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Please mention in your post which team... er, crew you are entering for. Yes, with some members, it's kinda obvious, but some of you are on the borderline of Noobian and Farkenaut.

CD

Thanks,I hope that I am actually playing for team noobian though :confused: It's been so long since I have entered a throwdown.I may have to change teams :doh:

Checking would be very difficult, so go ahead and crew with the Noobians.

CD

Ensign HT Reporting for duty. It seems that we have an intruder within the perimeter. The addled Noobian, Sparkey has entered our waters and is attempting to scuttle our ship. Do we stand by and watch this Bildge Sucking Buffoon, I think not....load cannon #3........Fire! Please accept this as my official Farkenaughty entry once again. I need some more provisions matey's!

Had some day old bread hanging around in me galley, so Aye turned it into some bread crumbs.

Mixed it in with some fresh ground pork, ground chuckie, 2 eggs, ketchup, mustard, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic salt, oregano, and minced red and vidalia onion.

Formed up a little Meatloaf.

Took it outside to the aft deck and flung it on the fire (Next to my grog)

Lookin Pretty

Ayer pulled her off when she read 145 IT and wrapped my Lassie in aluminium for nigh on 20 minutes. Sliced her up, and plated her with some fresh steamed anchor rode and barnacles covered in cheese curds.

Please use this as my polling picture.

Aye thank you fer takin a gander!

Ensign HT Over & In! Truckin that is

Official entry and such

Please use this one for the "ABT Burger Surprise" ATTACK on the Noobs!

6pp0jt.jpg

Full cook thread here:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162386

Last edited:
Fire 4 outbound Sortie

After me sloop got pooped me and me dogs took the Fast Attack vessel out for provisions.

Please accept this as my official Farkenaughty entry into the TD.

Me dogs and Aye set sail on another epic journey similar to the Illiad. We were in search of the New Food. We found it, and it was labeled a 7 Blade Chuck Roast. Aye was a bit taken back and awestruck! WTF has seven blades? Surely this is not a Medusa?

So after procuring the slab, Aye set about spicing it with some dry rations of salt and pepper from the West Indies.

Aye then mixed up a bit of grog with onion soup mix and carrots and some lanced onions too boot.

Perched the flesh above the cauldron of grog and began the cook

About half way into the battle, Aye took a peak at the poor tired soul.

Threw her in the grog to baste her wicked tendons and to soothe her soul

Finished her off with a tad bit of Cabernet and some spice from the galley

Plated her up and sent her down to Davey Jones locker. Aye did!

Please use thisun as me polling pic

As always, Keep on lookin and Aye'll ke on cookin!

Ensign HT over and aught!

let's dance.

salt cured all beef hot dog, on top of twin blue cheese stuffed burgers, with a classic butter spooned fried egg, and a diced 2 hour hickory smoked jalapeno.

served melting with special sauce spread, molten mozzarella cheese, on a buttered and hearth baked potato bun, and of course sliced red onion and greens.

bring it on noobs, bring it on.

and yes, i DID salt cure a hot dog. 8)

if i wake up tomorrow it'll be a miracle. :becky:

aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

photo (37).JPG

Back