Southern Brethren at Sebring

[quote="kapndslThe FBA event (same weekend) TIM[/quote] Tim, will you and David be Judging at the Okeechobee event in Feb.? It's the closest to Stuart, so my wife and I are going - would like to stop by and say Hi to you guys!

Sounds like a sound judgement you made on competing. We're making plans to attend the Royal in October - hope you make it there, too!

Sounds like a good call on your part, Tim & DF. Good luck!

Jeff--I have not even started to ponder a judging schedule yet. My guess is that I will be doing some of the few that are "up North" in FL or into GA and DF will probably hang around the Southern end of the state. His wife is a Judge also, so they can get a family day out of a meet.

Will let ya know if I will be in your part of the state.

TIM

kapndsl said:
Jeff--I have not even started to ponder a judging schedule yet. My guess is that I will be doing some of the few that are "up North" in FL or into GA and DF will probably hang around the Southern end of the state. His wife is a Judge also, so they can get a family day out of a meet.

Will let ya know if I will be in your part of the state.

TIM
Thanks Tim! Wish there were more of us down here in South Florida.

I'm thinking about judging Wauchula and maybe Okeechobee - depends on family plans and/or whether I want to drive that far that early on a Saturday!! :D

Back