APRIL FOOL's you farkers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely fell for it. I was outraged. And deeply saddened. And I am not finding much humor in this yet.

This is your brain.

I thank i go unconcioussss from all the morphil , still not laughing thought. Their about to took my lap so I can restle. my blood is to higher.

This is your brain on drugs.

Any questions?

:thumb:

well.. i'll admit that it took me a few readings agree to do it.. in fact, My words were, "ok, i'll will play to your douchebaggery", and yesterday i told Ron that I WILL throw Chris and Ron under the bus when its over.

I just didnt feel right doing something 'official' as a joke.. but WTF.. its aprils fool day. And for the record, i DID NOT write that post. :twisted:

In the past, I have put up landing page on April1 saying the the forum was taken down permanently and all servers are shut down, and in fine print, there was a link that said, 'enter here' which opened the door. That year my phone started ringing VERY early in the AM.

So, that being said, I wont be doing that again because when guerry said "phil dont joke in red", hes right.. and that stung. Sorry Guerry.. :oops:

instead, i'll just redirect you all to www.uglydrumsmokers.com

When I first read your post about the ban I almost thanked it.
Then I began to think about what was going on and what I had already read and thought to myself, NO WAY, this is not real. Besides, I was having a hard time with what was going to happen to our 3 moderaters AND the new rules.

So, we still cant PM you about changes to the rules? :heh:

well.. i'll admit that it took me a few readings agree to do it.. in fact, My words were, "ok, i'll will play to your douchebaggery", and yesterday i told Ron that I WILL throw Chris and Ron under the bus when its over.

I just didnt feel right doing something 'official' as a joke.. but WTF.. its aprils fool day. And for the record, i DID NOT write that post. :twisted:

In the past, I have put up landing page on April1 saying the the forum was taken down permanently and all servers are shut down, and in fine print, there was a link that said, 'enter here' which opened the door. That year my phone started ringing VERY early in the AM.

So, that being said, I wont be doing that again because when guerry said "phil dont joke in red", hes right.. and that stung. Sorry Guerry.. :oops:

instead, i'll just redirect you all to www.uglydrumsmokers.com

I completely fell for it. Completely.
So much so, I edited one of my posts. Pissed? Yea. Rookie mistake though.

Nice job guys. Hook, line and sinker.

Other than the collateral damage to Guerry (glad you're doing better now), this was very well done. I'm just glad that Phil didn't do something completely cruel and hurtful such as stating that he sent Slamdunkpro the digital image files so we could finally have some Brethren hats, only to later laugh at my hatlessness

I have been building resentment for a while now, and this just ALMOST took it over the line for me. I'm going to have to think about things for a bit.
Guerry,

This post has been bothering me...

I hope you can let go of whatever resentment has been building, either through just letting go, or talking with the folks involved. It ain't healthy, man...

You have been a friendly, welcoming, fun loving face on the forum since I joined and really helped me start having a lot of fun here, even when your posts go over my head or just land out in left field :wink: I hope the events that helped set up this post today or other events that are unrelated don't lead to a lesser Guerry presence around here...

I have just returned from town, I've picked up a very tasteful wreath and bus tickets
to kansas......will be seeing you shortly Chris....
Hope you didn't splurge for round-trip....just catch a tornado back.

oz-tornado.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how to do this here. I'm Gary one of Bobby's brothers. He is sleeping now and will be fine. I can see why he talks about you all so much. It wasn't you all that upset Bobby today. Matthew was outside playing and the neighbor had grabbed him up by his arm and started yelling at him for something. We don't know what the hell happened just yet. Bobby according to Tina just heard Matthew holler for Daddy. Tina said she followed him out the door but when he saw what was going down. She said he dropped his walking cane crossed the yard faster than she has ever seen him move. She said Bobby snatched that man up like he was a small child. Then preceded to whip his ass, Bobby is an expert in the Martial Arts since his Army days. I guess the neighbor can consider himself lucky Bobby didn't end him right there. Once he had basically neutralized the threat and knew his boy was OK. He went down hard and didn't get up. Doctor's said he will be fine, just way to much excitement.

Well I guess this means we'll never get rid of him.

:becky::thumb:

Guerry,

This post has been bothering me...

I hope you can let go of whatever resentment has been building, either through just letting go, or talking with the folks involved. It ain't healthy, man...

You have been a friendly, welcoming, fun loving face on the forum since I joined and really helped me start having a lot of fun here, even when your posts go over my head or just land out in left field :wink: I hope the events that helped set up this post today or other events that are unrelated don't lead to a lesser Guerry presence around here...

Scuse me for a bit...

450px-Yogisculpture.jpg

Was Ginger in on this as well?

If so I don't know if I could ever trust her again, she was so convincing in her "NOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!" thread.

I'm trying to figure out how to do this here. I'm Gary one of Bobby's brothers. He is sleeping now and will be fine. I can see why he talks about you all so much. It wasn't you all that upset Bobby today. Matthew was outside playing and the neighbor had grabbed him up by his arm and started yelling at him for something. We don't know what the hell happened just yet. Bobby according to Tina just heard Matthew holler for Daddy. Tina said she followed him out the door but when he saw what was going down. She said he dropped his walking cane crossed the yard faster than she has ever seen him move. She said Bobby snatched that man up like he was a small child. Then preceded to whip his ass, Bobby is an expert in the Martial Arts since his Army days. I guess the neighbor can consider himself lucky Bobby didn't end him right there. Once he had basically neutralized the threat and knew his boy was OK. He went down hard and didn't get up. Doctor's said he will be fine, just way to much excitement.

Thanks for letting us know what's up. A lot of us are keeping track of Bobby and appreciate knowing how he's doing. I hope he didn't overdo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back