• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Pitmasters Final Round Who You Got To Win?

The final was in Tryon, NC. I watched them and I know what they cook, and maybe a surprise, but I didn't find out who won, so it will be a surprise to me also. I will say that from what they cooked, it could be anybody. One person may have the upper hand from her experience ;). Don't take that the wrong way, its not a spoiler by any means.

I would guess Rod............BUT I have thought from the beginning that whole hog is coming in the finals, with some kind of a twist.

The last episode where Rod won over Stumps and Rescue Cookers was a "Pit Revenge" of sorts. On the episode where Stump beat Jamie Geer it was billed as a battle of pits by master pitmakers. Stump won that matchup. Well, Rod took a Jambo pit by Jamie Geer and beat Stump and Rescue Smokers who used Stump smokers.

I'm sure none of that means anything, but I find it interesting. I think the best cooks use the best tools they can afford.

Its going to come down to what is presented to the Pitmasters to Q up. I have my favorite but any cook can have their down day or rough moments. I'm excited to watch.

I KNOW WHO WINS I KNOW WHO WINS!!!!!

too bad I got in trouble for posting about the event itself on my blog :-/

Rooting for Lynnae. From my neck of the woods AND someone I call a friend!
(sorry David and Rod!)

There was a lot of us in Tryon that knows who the winner is, but most of us have been diligent in keeping the secret safe.
It was interesting to see three days of work on the set to produce a two hour show.
The reason for Michael Mixon's presence in Tryon; we were cooking a whole hog behind the scenes for the Pitmaster season finale party for the crew on Sunday night.

They are all great cooks, but I have to go with the guy with the same name as me, ROD!

They are going to throw the pitmasters a curve ball. My
guess is Lynae

Back