It's Friday!-What are you smoking this weekend?

G

GIRLYQUE

Just made the trip to Rest. Depot.

For me.....Beautiful ribs to smoke and a whole big bag of Japs.
Also couldn't resist the fresh pinapple.

Now if the weather will hold out....

What are you smoking?

Kisses and smoke,

... sounds pretty good!

BBBacks Saturday (with lots of help from past Brethren posts) and injected turkey breast Sunday. Don't know what I'm doin' with the turkey breast, but it'll be fun. None of the guys got it right on OLN's BBQ Challenge, so I can't feel too bad.

Enjoy!

grillin some stuffed porkchops tonight. Throw me some ideas on what to stuff em with .. and then we are meeting up in Euless this weeked for a N TX minibash. so not cookin this weekend. August 5th will be the next time i fire up the pit.

FatDaddy said:
grillin some stuffed porkchops tonight. Throw me some ideas on what to stuff em with .. and then we are meeting up in Euless this weeked for a N TX minibash. so not cookin this weekend. August 5th will be the next time i fire up the pit.

May sound wierd but prunes do quite well with pork. One of my favorite is a little rosemary and pepper.

It's not payday, so unfounately it's a bye week for my smokers.
I'll just have to live vicar..e..ou
I'll just have to read about what you all are doing.

Nothing this weekend. I'm finishing up the BBQ pavilion in my backyard hopefully by Sunday. OK, so it's just a little patio to put the cooker on. Pavilion sounds so much better. After that though, first up is gonna be some pastrami. MMMMMM!

Well, its my daughter birthday and she wants grilled pizzas on the smoker for her birthday party with family and friends. Went to Sam's club and bought a case of there 16" pizza crusts, and the Bosslady went out to by the toppings. Aint nothing like a good smoked pizza :p I'll try and post some pictures tommorow.

Bossman
chuckmarting@bossmanbbq.com

Nothing until next week. Playing catchup on things I've let slide. Next week I'm going to try to take a day to hack up a brisket to try a new rub I've been thinking about. Several different blends, so the brisket gets cut up. Should be fun.

Oldest Step-Daughter wanted me to smoke her family a brisket this weekend or so I was told last Sunday. But then on Tuesday AM I found out that she wants to leave her Husband and mov eback to New York. So I think I will go on hold for that one.

Harbormaster said:
It's not payday, so unfounately it's a bye week for my smokers.
I'll just have to live vicar..e..ou
I'll just have to read about what you all are doing.

I feel you on this one. Our car insurance payment is due.

MrsMista: What's for dinner tonite?

Me: 3 noodle soup.

MrsMista: Really? How do you make that?

Me: Water, salt, pepper, garlicpowder, worchestershire and 3 noodles.

MrsMista: Three different kinds of noodles?

Me: Nope. The 3 noodles left in the spaghetti jar.:lol:

brdbbq said:
Oldest Step-Daughter wanted me to smoke her family a brisket this weekend or so I was told last Sunday. But then on Tuesday AM I found out that she wants to leave her Husband and mov eback to New York. So I think I will go on hold for that one.

You might outghta get the brisket anyway and cook it for yourselves just in case:wink: Things can change in a hurry.

Gotta couple of pork roasts in the fridge, some really good local sausage for fatties, and whatever else I find in the freezer!!!

My smoker is in Michigan right now, so I'll not be smoking anything. and tomorrow, I'm taking my wife on a date to Pappadeaux. Sunday, however, I am thinking of grilling some chilean sea bass and making tomatoe pie... I need to photograph the tomato pie to do a blog entry. I still wish I'd gotten that turned in at Grand Rapids... I think I could have beaten cheesy corn with it!

cmcadams said:
My smoker is in Michigan right now, so I'll not be smoking anything. and tomorrow, I'm taking my wife on a date to Pappadeaux. Sunday, however, I am thinking of grilling some chilean sea bass and making tomatoe pie... I need to photograph the tomato pie to do a blog entry. I still wish I'd gotten that turned in at Grand Rapids... I think I could have beaten cheesy corn with it!

Tomato pie?? Clue me daddy.

Jorge said:
You might outghta get the brisket anyway and cook it for yourselves just in case:wink: Things can change in a hurry.

Good Idea.

cmcadams said:
I used to make a regular stop at the Pappadeaux in Beaumont Tx.

Don't know anymore, but they used to do all you can eat whole (Big) lobsters for $29.95 on tuesdays. Best I ever did was like six! I thought I was gonna die, but loved every minute of it.:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Back