STL St. Louis Bats and BBQ Comp

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just made 15 Paid ! anyone out there penciled us in but still has not registered. Would like to see you here. it going to be great. The band is playing Friday night til 9. Then a little later quite time for the cookers to converse have a cold beverage whatever it maybe. Then the comp day continues Sat.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is about 10 minutes from my house, if anyone is entering, I would love to be part of a team. Hell I might have to form my own team, but for the first time in a competition, i think being a part of someone else is the way to go.

Motley Que

If you want to come up and hang out I could use a helper. I can find something for you to do and get a bit of knowledge on the cook-off deal.

Ashmont said:
us in but still has not registered. Would like to see you here. it going to be great. The band is playing Friday night til 9. Then a little later quite time for the cookers to converse have a cold beverage whatever it maybe. Then the comp day continues Sat.

Can you clarify the date, name, and location of this event?

Thanks,

TIM

River City Smokehouse said:
If you want to come up and hang out I could use a helper. I can find something for you to do and get a bit of knowledge on the cook-off deal.

I may take you up on that, i want to see if a few friends want to form a "team" for the event. I will definately get back to you.

Back