April 17th and 18th

paydabill

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
3 weeks away until first comp! Love it. Brian and I are starting to get things together for the trailer, whish it could be done before the event.

Who is going where, seems like a lot of evetns that weekend.

Kings Mountain, NC
Did Salisbury, MD last year... but that is one long drive.

Kings Mountain is no walk in the park.....well, for most of you it is....laughs.....only about 8.5 or so

Salisbury, MD is a great contest and only 2 hours from the house:grin: Clarksville, TN on the other hand is 12 hours this weekend, but...have to be in MS for work next week and doing the comp on the way :wink: The ride back from MS will be a bear...

3 weeks away until first comp! Love it. Brian and I are starting to get things together for the trailer, whish it could be done before the event.

Who is going where, seems like a lot of evetns that weekend.

I'm with ya...can't get here fast enough for me. I've gotta plumb the trailer yet so it will go fast. Were headed to Jefferson City that weekend, see you there.

Rock n' Ribs in Springfield, MO at Bass Pro parking lot. Prey for good weather for everyone!

Us too

We'll be in Lula, MS at the Smoke on the Water Mississippi State BBQ Championship as well.

Were heading down to maryland pork in the park. Heard alot of good about it can't wait to find out.

Cool - come on buy and introduce yourself - watch out Brian and i might put you to work on our trailer.

Hopefully I'll be at my CCW class that weekend. The next weekend is Barry road contest.

Back