DFW Team

centex99

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Am looking for people interested in starting a team in the DFW area that have the time, money, and desire to do some comps... send me a message if interested.

Just start showing up to local comps with a cooler of drinks and start talking. Most socializing is on Friday evening/night. Serious stuff happens on Sat. Will be cooking Cops 4 Kids in Ft Worth Stockyards this weekend. Look for the Paddlin Pigs banner.

I have the desire, but being self-employed, I have a hard time committing to dates -- and definitely don't have the money.

If you get something going, I may be able to volunteer from time to time, to help with the busy work -- or help out with practice runs. I'm not far from McKinney.

Otherwise, good luck! :thumb:

CD

Am looking for people interested in starting a team in the DFW area that have the time, money, and desire to do some comps... send me a message if interested.

Specifically Texas sanctioning bodies or only KCBS or all? Makes a difference as the KCBS pool is shallow in Texas and would require more travel / more money.

Anything really... first time to do comps, so want to start small, and then move up from there really... Though, I wouldn't be opposed to joining a team as well...

thillin, may try to make it out there Friday night then... bit of a drive, but will see what the wife has planned...

The more people you have on your team, the lest $ to invest. But, more people in the decission process. Get a buddy to cook with and you can get by $100 each per comp, give or take. IBCA TX comps are alot cheaper than KCBS comps.

am in plano and can advise. Do mostly KCBS, so they are in OK and AR.

Need any help on your team?
I'm looking for a buddy... am ok with a team of 2-4 or so...

Back