Attention Menards Shoppers!!

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I was at our Menards Store today...

Scored an 18# bag of RO briqs for $4, and a rib rack for an additional $4.
Rib rack is similar to the Weber rack, but has the enamel finish.

Going back for more briqs tomorrow.:cool:

THanks for the tip! Everytime I walk into Menards I seem to drop $100 or better. I love that place.

I used to live in Nebraska... Out by Offut and the big Tractor Truck place that starts with a W/

I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought of Cheech Marin in Dusk Til Dawn. Guess that tells you where my mind is.

I used to live in Nebraska... Out by Offut and the big Tractor Truck place that starts with a W/

I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought of Cheech Marin in Dusk Til Dawn. Guess that tells you where my mind is.
Not sure of the place that you are talking about? I'll have to see if I can pick some good sale items at the local Menards. thanks for the heads up!

Dang! I hate it when I have to go to Menard's :rolleyes:. Or rather the OL hates it :eek:.

Come on Dave, what you really mean is you hate it when the OL finds out you went to Menard's...

Not sure of the place that you are talking about? I'll have to see if I can pick some good sale items at the local Menards. thanks for the heads up!

On Child's Road... The truck place had blue trailers... you see them all over the country, must be a big trucking company.

ours has royal oak 9lb bags of hardwood for 4.84 and the 18lb bag of briquets for 5.70

I'm one of the lucky few that has a
Menards,
HarborFrieghtTools,
Lowes,
and HomeDepot all within a mile (8 blocks for that matter) from each other.

and less than 3 miles from my house.

Werner has to be what he is talking about. Our local Walmart has their store brand of briquettes 2 9# bags for $4.00.

Back