• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "On A Stick" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "On A Stick" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"On a Stick"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/28.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1642601_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1648468_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1649183_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1649485_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1649985_High_Q.jpg

Gore thats very innovative & looks delicious..not to mention great quality time spent with your family-Good job!:rapture:

Went with Gore love seeing the family and something I can make I know the kids will eat... GREAT JOB everyone else all winners in my book

I had to go with the pulled pork corn dogs. The creativity and amount of thought and work that went into taking it from idea to reality won my vote.

CD

I loved em all but ecode's entry made my mouth water the most. Ecode it is!

Looks Like I'm gonna get beat by a MEAT POPSICLE!

I'd amend that to "an amazingly creative and delicious looking meat popsicle!" and I'd stress the creative part that sometimes trumps all the deliciousness that the other entries have to offer (and they all have plenty of this to offer). For me, this is one of those more memorable entries. :thumb:

I'd amend that to "an amazingly creative and delicious looking meat popsicle!" and I'd stress the creative part that sometimes trumps all the deliciousness that the other entries have to offer (and they all have plenty of this to offer). For me, this is one of those more memorable entries. :thumb:

Yeah... you're right there! I just got chicken on a stick. :becky::becky:

Personally, I thought those Ice Creams on a stick were just awesome!

Cheers!

Bill

This was a tough choice for me. Both Gore and Bluetang had outstanding, super-creative entries. But in the end I went with the pulled pork corn dogs, guess I was craving salty! :becky:

Bluetang almost had me, then I saw High Q's entry. Had to go with the flank steak.

But real good work was done by all.

Back