I'm Actually Cooking Something! **** Live From Overland Fark, KS

Wait what? you're cooking:crazy: I thought you lived in WP:wacko:

P.S your chuckies look good:biggrin1:

Apparently I am the only person paying attention here. Biggie is missing part of one chuckie! It's a magic show!!!!

a8ymeqep.jpg

4a6y3yny.jpg

Relax, the other piece did not mysteriously disappear. I just forgot to post the last photo in that series. The "mystery meat" is on the right.:becky:

uvyzu4ed.jpg

...And we're back!:thumb:

At this point the chuckies look pull able.

7emy2a2u.jpg

I pulled the chuckies out to pull them.

8ybu6yje.jpg

Then I took the liquid and veggies and gave them a quick pulse in the blender and poured that back over the pulled meat. I added some tomato paste because I thought it could use more tomato.

udugybap.jpg

Then the pan went back on the cooker uncovered to thicken up.

5e5uza4a.jpg

More to follow after this!

Hmmm...now that I see those last two pics on my laptop, it looks like my camera's lens needs a cleaning!:laugh:

Bigabyte, I may have to swing over and taste that on my way home. I'll be leaving Roeland Park in about a half hour LOLZ.

As promised I checked in when we flew over. Well I tried anyways, the black helicopters ran us off.

Does look mighty good though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It sure smells good out there!:hungry: I'm not sure those last couple photos did it justice. Although to be fair, it has a lot of liquid right now so it looks like soup anyway. But it's still got quite a ways to go until I'm done with this stuff!:becky:

That's gonna take an awfully big fatty to stuff that in! :shocked:

I think a nice crusty roll will do...

jyhe8yqy.jpg

Some Garlic Butter and Parmesan under the broiler for a bit...

zare4ygu.jpg

Scoop some of the meat sauce on top...

ybera7u6.jpg

Top with some Provolone and back under the broiler to get melty.

zyha9epa.jpg

It didn't suck!:thumb::hungry:

Back