THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S

sigmasmokers

Hey Guys,

The Art of BBQ wrapped up here in Tulsa with 65 total teams. I did OK and had a blast. As soon as I figure out how, I will post a lot of pictures from the weekend in the Photos area. Out of 65 teams, I finished 8th place overall with a 4th in Brisket and 9th in Pork. I thought the Ribs and Chicken were pretty darn good but I guess the judges did not agree. That's how it goes. Here are the pics of the turn in and I have a lot of pictures to follow of the fun.

Steve

Steve, great looking boxes and Q. Thanks for the pics. Congrats on the good finish!

Steve-great job in a big field.
Good looking eats there :lol:
Watching for the pics album--Poobah-can ya help him out????

Congrats.

TIM

sigmasmokers said:
Hey Guys,

The Art of BBQ wrapped up here in Tulsa with 65 total teams. I did OK, I finished 8th place overall with a 4th in Brisket and 9th in Pork.
Steve

That is an awesome job, Congrats on the fine showing. 4th in Brisket "I did OK". I would be still jumping up and down for a score like that, plus you had fun. Great weekend for you.

RE: Re: Art of BBQ Results

Steve great weekend! It's coming together Brother!

Back