Whats it called when someone looks into your pit?

R

Rhapsody

I remember a thread here where it mentioned a term for when a fellow competitor looks into your pit a little too much and basically spies on other teams, I can't remember what it was called, what was it again?

Thanks

Whats it called when someone looks into your pit?
Justifiable homicide
shiner.gif

come on by and ask, I'm serious, and I will usually show and tell. Why not? All you have to do gain 15 ti 20 years experience is get on the net or tv. Bottom line, even with me telling you, YOU still have to duplicate, and that's where I doubt most can hang. If they can I'll be the first to congratulate. Steve

a shame , especially when they call you a "friend". to much crap going on. I say dont be 2 faced, follow up with your obligations and do the right thing. there are really great people here and that they are willing to help, dont shig, just ask.its the same thing as stealing. trust me I know.

come on by and ask, I'm serious, and I will usually show and tell. Steve
Steve, I agree. I assumed the spirit of the question was someone looking uninvited.
If someone comes up and asks poilitely, I'll show 'em.
But don't touch my pits without asking.

Here its called........your gonna meet the real Bull!

Dont ever get within 2 feet of my pit, let alone think about touching it.

If you attempt to open my doors w/out my permission you will probably get redirected in a blink.

touching, changing, peeing on my wood, that is grounds for a severe thumping, period. I misunderstood. Steve.

Instead of Justifiable Homicide, I think Crime of Passion fits much better.

I have another word..."rude". I always ask permission before entering someones pit area. I usually chat from the outside unless invited in for a cold one!

Back