Arlie Bragg Siting

Bill-Chicago

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
This might not be Competition, if not, move it.

Watching a rerun of BBQ and Chili on Food TV now.

2005 copyright, but mighta been 2004.

Saw Arlie Bragg on there, think it properly said "event organizer" or whatever.

Finally got to see the face behind the headline.

I see Arlie's name as a KCBS rep on a TON of competitions across the US.

I thought it was cool to finally see him, and since he checks in here on ocassion, I just wanted to thank him for promoting the sport!!

Thanks Arlie!!

Arlie's a good man. Met him a couple of times at Guitarbeque. Always a gentleman.

I recorded it, so I'll watch it tomorrow...

And who was GC?
Pellet Envy.
I just watched it too.

Kevin said:
And who was GC?
Pellet Envy.
I just watched it too.

Yep.

Shoulda waited to post.

Old news, I know, but still pretty cool

Good (past) work Arlie and Rod!!

BrooklynQ said:
Arlie's a good man. Met him a couple of times at Guitarbeque. Always a gentleman.

Rob,

Your always meeting people at the competitions. I know I'm at the same competition you are since we cook on the same team, yet I don't meet anyone. I'm gonna have to start following you around.

I wonder if Arlie is having any success with that proposed big contest in Connecticut?

OK... I watched it and saw Arile. Always nice to put a face with a name.

BUT... About half way through, when they were talking about the pork turn in, the narrator was talking about the competitors cooking a whole shoulder, but on screen they showed a picture of two cryo-wrapped briskets! I would think that Food Network would edit better than that!

I get to meet Arlie in a few weeks. He's promoting the contest that I'm entering out here. Hope we get to have a few beers while he is here...

Smoker said:
Rob,

Your always meeting people at the competitions. I know I'm at the same competition you are since we cook on the same team, yet I don't meet anyone. I'm gonna have to start following you around.

Steve, he was in the site a few times and bs'ing with Pooh. Silver haired gent with a southern accent that you can cut with a knife. I'm sure you met him.

Silver hair......

Wait a minute now. My hair isnt silver...it is sandy gray. haha
Will see some of you in California in a few weeks and then Guitarbeque. Several teams already signed up for Guitarbeque. That is good and hope for 30 this year. Take care guys and thanks for the nice words.

Arlie

We are still working on this. It make take sometime although we have been offered a package based on getting the sponsorship. Hope we can make it happen soon. Talks about another Vegas contest have surfaced again due to my trip last week to California too!

Thanks for asking......

Arlie

Back