Aprons, Tee shirts.. Grafitti??

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
well?? first cut.... comments??? I know I need new flames.

Don't it need a Schaffer can somewhere ?

That is kind of a gay looking pig, good start though

ok greg, and exactly how do you tell when a pig is gay? And more importantly, how do YOU know? :shock:

ok greg, and exactly how do you tell when a pig is gay? And more importantly, how do YOU know?
Can't you see the smile on his face? He looks as happy as can be.

Great first cut.

Need to put the web address on there somewhere, maybe?? Or, never mind, it can go on the "text" portion of the shirt, apron, etc.

I'm guessing we'll be kicking this around at B2??

kicking it around I'm excepting you all to be wearing the shirts by then

Cool first shot. My impressions? The "B" and "S" in Brothers seem tough to distinguish. Reduce the text curvature, and/or place the "Brothers in Smoke" on a banner? I would say the pig needs a bit more of a crazed look...a little less Three Little Pigs-like. Also, I feel the knives overwhelm the logo...I would try reducing their size and increasing the size of the pig's head. I agree, the flames don't work for me. Is the shield necessary? Couldn't the remaining elements stand without it?

I know this reads negative, but I really like the core concept. Work it , brother but I believe less is more.

brd1958 said:

Nah, Schaeffer isn't everywhere. Maybe a regional chapter logo should include a can up a chicken arse.

ok, i sent it to a friend whos a graphic artist. Hes gonna play with it a little.

hes gonna work the flames, the shield was only temporary, i wanted it to look like a crest, but it was just an idea. the flames are going replace the shield, and encircle the pig with a little smoke/flame coming off its ears. The text is going into a banner. I had a hell of a time finding a decent pig, if anyone can find or has a decent pig head we can use, send it over. They were all cartoony lookin things.

Keep an eye on the original in this post, i just overlay it when i make changes.

StLouQue said:
brd1958 said:

Nah, Schaeffer isn't everywhere. Maybe a regional chapter logo should include a can up a chicken arse.

i was gonna have it in there, but sharon says we can be sued if we do every go to cookin teams and have that on there without permission.

Bill wanted to have a contest, if anyone is inclined, send in some designs or ideas and we can pick the best one. Winner get a 6pack....... of southern flavor. :)

I like that pig.!!! I can replace whatever that black thing is its chewing on with something Q related. But what?? Any ideas?? Maybe put the knifes in its mouth instead of crossed in front of it.

Maybe make his eyes a little redder too. I fire up the best at 4AM tomorrow I should have time to work on it?

I like that pig.!!! I can replace whatever that black thing is its chewing on with something Q related. But what??
How about chewing the knives. Definately like that pig. Looks less "happy"

Have to agree About the Schaffer part leave it to a lawyer, but a plate of rice is another thing. :D

Back