• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Top Ramen

pal251

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
For some reason I was craving Ramen noodles today and the wife is out of town. So I went to the local store and picked some up along with a carton of eggs. I always heard of people putting eggs in ramen noodles so I thought I finally would try it. I whipped up an egg and slowly stirred it in while it was boiling and then turned off the heat. Also put a pinch of cayenne pepper and dehydrated green onions in there. Delicious.

I'm pretty sure its the cheapest meal I've ate all week or month

For some reason I was craving Ramen noodles today and the wife is out of town. So I went to the local store and picked some up along with a carton of eggs. I always heard of people putting eggs in ramen noodles so I thought I finally would try it. I whipped up an egg and slowly stirred it in while it was boiling and then turned off the heat. Also put a pinch of cayenne pepper and dehydrated green onions in there. Delicious.

I'm pretty sure its the cheapest meal I've ate all week or month
All that matters it you enjoyed it. Why no pron?

Raman is good with almost anything from fresh veggies, leftover meats, and whole and scrambles eggs, w/spring onions..:thumb: Just haven't figured how to smoke it yet..

Try some Indomie or Mama brand (the silver Thai Tom Yum flavour) the next time you're near an asian store. Waaaay better than Ramen brand

Try some Indomie or Mama brand (the silver Thai Tom Yum flavour) the next time you're near an asian store. Waaaay better than Ramen brand
Waiiit, now I am confused again.:wacko:
I thought the use of the word "Ramen" in the USA was the generic term for instant Asian noodles?

Ramen, technically, is the term for specialized Japanese noodle dishes and Tom Yum is a Thai soup.
BTW I know and like Mama products, just trying to catch up with what we are meaning on this thread?

i eat it often, dry as in cooked but without any liquid or with soup. whats great about it is you can add anything to it. i just dump a whole egg in it a stir just a bit. course adding spam is my favorite !

I often throw an egg into instant noodles. Makes it more filling.

Waiiit, now I am confused again.:wacko:
I thought the use of the word "Ramen" in the USA was the generic term for instant Asian noodles?

Ramen, technically, is the term for specialized Japanese noodle dishes and Tom Yum is a Thai soup.
BTW I know and like Mama products, just trying to catch up with what we are meaning on this thread?
It is. At least as far as anyone I know considers it. There is a brand called "Top Ramen" though. It makes a great ghetto tamale...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCYCKmbg2Pg"]Top Ramen+Doritos=Ghetto Tamale - YouTube[/ame]

Orale homes!

Back