And you thought BOILING ribs was disgusting...

Probably better than some of the Q I Judged last summer!!! And I ain't kiddin'.
Purge Pit BBQ at its best.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets look at it a little differently. You live in a big city in a steel and glass tower on the 30th floor. All around you are more steel towers. A grill - not allowed.

To us it's not good or even any kind of Q but to them it's something different than the usual microwave dinners they eat every day. It may just be the best thing some people ever eat at home.

Lets look at it a little differently. You live in a big city in a steel and glass tower on the 30th floor. All around you are more steel towers. A grill - not allowed.

To us it's not good or even any kind of Q but to them it's something different than the usual microwave dinners they eat every day. It may just be the best thing some people ever eat at home.

Takeout...I would hope and think in a big city you could find at least one decent BBQ joint where their doing it right. Heck, even in GR we have a couple guys down on Division that sell pretty good Q.

Sounds like what happens when you foil...

Takeout...I would hope and think in a big city you could find at least one decent BBQ joint where their doing it right. Heck, even in GR we have a couple guys down on Division that sell pretty good Q.
Thank you Tonto!!!

There is NEVER a reason to do that to some poor pig that never insulted you... Microwaved Q... I think I just threw up in my coffe...

Thats going on my list of things not to do in my life.

And I thought the 3-2-1 method was cheating. LOL! :lol:

You gotta be farkin' chittin' me!!

How they get them 'tender' that way...must be the sauce! ;)

I guess this will stick in the back of my mind when I walk into a BBQ joint and the sign in the front says "Caution, Microwave in use." I can't even imagen who would have tried such a thing...

I'm glad they weren't show casing my sauce!! A Law Suit might have followed.

Wonder if they have a good Prime Rib recipe???:shock:

That is so disturbing, I'm gonna go back and read the deep fried chili thread again just to get this horror out of my head

Until Bill, Phil, Greg, Chad and few others taught me how to cook here on the site a little over 4 years ago, that is more than likely how I would have done ribs.....good thing I know the difference now!

I assmume you ahve to soak the wood before putting it in the microwave?:icon_smil

My wife tells a story about an aunt out in Cali, ribs, a crockpot, liquid smoke, and grape jelly. That's as far as I ever let her get.

Are you kidding me? I won't even warm over coffee in the micro!!!

Back