The (un) Official 2014 Jack Draw Thread

Home state invites are done after the state draw, so a qualifying team only receives a home state invite if they weren't drawn in their respective state draws.

Mike, Does that mean there won't be a home state draw for Oklahoma since I'm an auto?

This is as clear as mud for me.

Mike, Does that mean there won't be a home state draw for Oklahoma since I'm an auto?

This is as clear as mud for me.
It gets worse.

They don't count autos or 7 win teams in the home state representation so if no team from OK that's in the draw gets drawn they'll take all the GC team from OK and draw a home state team even though you're an auto.

Is there anyplace to listen to the draw live as it happens? Or see it post live?

I'd monitor this thread or any other Jack Draw threads that pop up tomorrow. Although there are no electronics allowed during the draw, names somehow always get leaked each year. You'll find yourself refreshing your computer A LOT.

Best of luck to you tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone this afternoon that has a bung in the draw. We are very privileged to be in such great company on just our third year of cooking. Again, good luck all.

It gets worse.

They don't count autos or 7 win teams in the home state representation so if no team from OK that's in the draw gets drawn they'll take all the GC team from OK and draw a home state team even though you're an auto.

That's a good thing I would think, allowing more teams the opportunity

Sadly, it looks like the Hawaii team can be scratched from participating this year. Only 13 teams, so not a qualifier.

Best of luck to all that have a bung(s).

Good luck everyone! Thanks Slamdunkpro for putting together this thread

Can anyone see the latest attachment that was posted to the facebook group? It has a bunch of likes but it says "Attachment Unavailable" for me.

Just found out that Simply Marvelous & Lady of Q have withdrawn from the draw in CA voluntarily. That's 3 fewer bungs in CA's draw.

Sadly, it looks like the Hawaii team can be scratched from participating this year. Only 13 teams, so not a qualifier.

Best of luck to all that have a bung(s).

I thought there was an exception for Hawaii?

No worries Crash......we'll figure it out, shootz if Puerto Rico can get a comp, Hawaii's gotta get one.......

Back