I give...what's a Fatty??

OK...I shall take you advice and get a few more JD sausage rolls, but does that also mean I need more Jack???:shock:

A stuffed fatty is easier than it looks-
picture.php

picture.php

Jeff did you not make one of those at the PGB last year?????

I love green pepper in them if you like bell green pepper it is the best tasting in a fattie.

I do love when you talk like that! LOL

The fattie we like at comps is JD Regular stuffed with Feta cheese, Calmata olives, marinated peppers, crushed garlic, and a bit of fresh spinich... The Greek Fattie!!!!!

Oh... and here's a "healthy" version I made for my wife with ground turkey breast stuffed with sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms. We called it a "Skinny".
Skinny001.jpg

Looks like a great thing to try for my party New Years day for the Rose bowl and celebrate a Badgers victory:clap2:

Well, at least you won't be disappointed by the fatty. :heh:

CD (Go Frogs!)

I am a big advocate for the Naked Fatty. That isn't to say i do not enjoy stuffed and wrapped fatties, but I really find naked fatties, simply rolled in rub, much more useful. And they are so dang good!

Since breakfast sausage is already seasoned with herbs and spices, what kind of rub is appropriate?

It seems like there would be serious potential for a spice clash.

CD

I can see the looks on all of my friends faces this weekend. OK...who wants to be the first to taste my "naked fatty"! Hope no one slaps me!

On my Facebook page, I once announced my Sunday plans with, "I'm going to stay home, roll a fatty, smoke it, and watch the Steelers game."

On of my friends is a cop. :heh::heh::heh:

CD

I'll be making my first one tomorrow as well. I'm going w/ a stuffing of grilled onions and red peppers, roasted garlic, and jack cheese. Hot sausage w/ a bacon weave.

I know, I know. I may just go get another sausage and do a naked on just for you.:p

you coming to PGB there may be some more..........

I'll be there and am going to try and get some of my team to come down too!

On my Facebook page, I once announced my Sunday plans with, "I'm going to stay home, roll a fatty, smoke it, and watch the Steelers game."

On of my friends is a cop. :heh::heh::heh:

CD
You should have seen Roger and I trying to explain to the Police at the Pretty Good BBQ last year... For a while I thought they were going to take us in until they tasted one... Then we were thick with them...

I can just imagine the call on the radio... "You all should come on down to the Vinyard Church. They're smoking fatties and I feel fine!" LOL

Back