Emergency grill

K

Kung Fu BBQ

i was planning on cooking a rack of pork today. The handle on my ol trusty weber finally snapped off. For over 8 years i've been grilling on that grocery store special... think i paid 30 bucks for it while buying some hamburger pattys. Smoked my first tenderloin on it, a dismal failure coated in an inch of rub. In later years I used it to prime my coals for my smoker and to cookmy burgers and brat.

He died last night and today while doing my last minute xmas shopping i purchased his replacement. I'll still use him for coals.

the image is too big to embed so here is a link of my new direct fire cooker

http://lowes.mediaroom.com/file.php/687/L44013PSILO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats looks pretty cool.. front loader fuel door, crank I assume it to raise and lower the grate?? But no chimney.. only upper air control is the damper on the lid?

Stainless steel and powder coated steel construction
32 burger capacity
Adjustable charcoal pan moves from warm to hot cooking zones
Easy access ash door for easy cleaning
Heavy-duty rubber wheels for easy mobility

Surface Type:porcelain-coated cast ironTotal Cooking Surface:546 sq. inches

There is a damper on each side. I cooked a rack of pork in it last night. Quick learning curve.

I think my smoker got jealous... I noticed the temp gauge going up for no reason.

There is a picture resizer in the technical forum that you can downloaed and use so you can display smaller images if you wish. Great grill, best of luck.

Back