Craigslist... Double Barrel Smoker

I think you could do something with that. Would be a cool looking smoker.

Looks like all the fixings for a Big Baby smoker. The door assembly etc is worth it for 5o bones. Get it. That's a sweet deal if everything and the barrels come with it.

Thats a deal if it's what you want. Country HB has one and uses it all the time.

i built one like that a few years ago. worked great!!! the top drum burned out pretty quick though. it is a deal for $50 because 2 drums will cost you $25-$35!!

I'd be all over it if it were my direction. The two Vogelzang kits alone are well over $50

I'd buy the whole deal for $50. Like the other guys said the materials alone are worth more than that, and you can always use them for a different project.

Good buy just for the kit,, friend of mine up the road a piece has one in his shop for heat, he also cooks pot of beans and corn bread betweeen the two barrels during cold weather!

I'm driving to see it Sunday afternoon. If you want it... its yours.

For a fellow brother,
PA

Went down to give it the once over...

The barrels were NOT food grade... but a pair of rusted motor oil dums not even flushed out! Yuck!

Bought the kit without barrels for $40.

Those double barrel stoves are great for heating your shop or whatever. They put off a lot of heat!

$40 is a smoking deal for the kit, as long as everything was included. If you have any intrest in building a double-barrel, I'd be happy to pass on info...

Back