BBQ Brethren "Sandwich" Throwdown!!!

That's a good looking burger Smoker101, you might want to go back and edit your post though, and make sure to include something stating "THIS IS MY OFFICIAL ENTRY" at the top. See Rule #3 here. We don't want to get anybody's panties in a bunch. :grin:

That's a good looking burger Smoker101, you might want to go back and edit your post though, and make sure to include something stating "THIS IS MY OFFICIAL ENTRY" at the top. See Rule #3 here. We don't want to get anybody's panties in a bunch. :grin:

But I already have a bunch of panties!:becky:

Let me know if you need help editing your post.:thumb:

Was a sammich...

picture.php

C'mooooooooon number 8!!!:becky:

I see you finally decided to shave, Guerry. Feels good, doesn't it? :becky:

Although for some odd reason you look suspiciously like another member here...must be my imagination. :rolleyes:

Here's ONE of my official entries for THIS sandwich throwdown. ( I also entered the noob throwdown). Cooked a fatty on 7/20. Fatty consisted of Italian sausage wrapped around sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms, basil, oregano, mozzarella cheese and a little tomato sauce. This morning (7/21) I sliced some fatty thin and pan fried it. Topped it with a couple of over medium eggs and some cheddar cheese on toast. Here's the action shots. None of my finals looked good enough to post. Enjoy.

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

And here's my other official entry for the sandwich throwdown. Smoked a chuckie on 7/20. Rubbed with S&P, onion and garlic powder. Smoked on hickory til 165 then put in a pan with onions, peppers, garlic, Worchestershire, and a bottle of John Henry bourbon barrel imperial stout. Braised at 300 til ready to pull. Lunch today is the pulled beef on a potato roll with pepper jack cheese, sweet baby ray's brown sugar BBQ sauce and some tangy coleslaw. Enjoy.

IMG_4422.jpg

Great sandwiches Lytnin!:hungry:

You have not broken any rules, but I have to bring your attention to rule #9 in the Throw down Rules...http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2081729

Only one entry can go to voting. You are free to make as many dishes as you like, but only one can be voted on. You might want to specify which one you want used for voting, otherwise I will pick the one I think is best.

Again, you did no wrong, have not broken any rules, but I want you to be aware of this since only one dish will ultimately be used in the voting thread.

Back