Any interest in a SW bash?

... but... if I need to bow out so that you and Allen can make it happen, I'm OK with that.

The problem with that is, who's going to make the famous Shadow Driver wings?

I say we leave no brother behind. What other dates are available for everybody else I am pretty open.

I'm out for the 29th - family wedding.
Balloon Fiasco isn't happening for me this year - old pilot retired, new pilot didn't have enough hours to get in, so 10/6 is open

I just joined up with y'all but I'm up for a bash in Silver City.
let me know when and I should be able to make it.

I have been out of the loop, is the bash set for Silver City? If so I take it the 15th is out... Now we are looking at the 29th or possibly later (I am in Fort Drum that weekend), however I like the idea of Silver City for fall and spring bashes, pretty area with mild temps fall and spring.

That's great to hear!! Might have to build a fire to stay warm, but I think we should know how to do that!!

I have been out of the loop, is the bash set for Silver City? If so I take it the 15th is out... Now we are looking at the 29th or possibly later (I am in Fort Drum that weekend), however I like the idea of Silver City for fall and spring bashes, pretty area with mild temps fall and spring.

Yes sir Bill. We are still trying to meet everyone's schedule. Hopefully 1st part of Oct. We can get it going!!! Like to have everyone over!!!

Allen, is your buddies land still available, and is he flexible on the dates we use it?

Good news if we're pushing it into Oct, as I have to bow out this weekend due to some family medical stuff that's decided to become more important and pressing in the next few days.

We need to nail down a date so folks can plan, and we can work with the land owner, etc. etc.

We have the place to set up and have a GREAT time!! I am open all of October. Please let me know what everyone wants to do.

Ok. I will be the first to throw out my October availability. 12-14. I am pretty much booked all of the other weekends.

I can be there early Sat. morning and stay all day Sunday the 15th and 16th.
I'm really starting to get excited.:whoo:

Back