bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[SIZE=+2]"Musical Food!"[/SIZE]
windowslivewritermusicalfood-8ab2image021.png

Get your muse on!

...as chosen by Kathy's Smokin', who tore the roof off of the "Is This Nouveau Cuisine, Gore?" Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
Kathy's Smokin' said:
Hello, brothers!

I think cooking a meal for our favourite musician(s) over fire would be an uplifting challenge. I have a vague memory of looking at past TDs and seeing a theme something like this but not sure. Just in case I'd like to add a special rule -- tell us the story that inspired your meal. It may be something this musician/band has done or said that inspires you, perhaps a particular song has special meaning for you or addresses a situation close to your heart, maybe you met that musician/band and will never forget it or that special musician/band could be part of your life and their journey through music has inspired you. You can do research to discover their favourite food or make your favourite food for them. Whatever you choose, this TD theme requires a special meal and a story about something musical that affected you in a positive way.

If music be the food of love, play on.....

Thanks, gents.

Kathy

Well, beans come to mind...

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/1 through Sunday 2/10.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 2/11.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvydUpZRXRA"]THE MEATBALL SONG - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JytbHDRG0U"]On Top Of Spaghetti - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, but they keep falling through the grates! Maybe I'll try skewers next time.

Maybe You could replace the Grates with Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers Ron......Jus Sayin !!

Who's signing up for the magic brownies? I don't know if they're inspired by music, but the certainly do inspire musicians.

Back