View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
thirdeye
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default Kershaw Deluxe Blade Trader ** RonL for 75 **

Okay lots of looks, but no bids.....I just sweetened the pot with some Buckboard Cure

Auction item Description: Kershaw Deluxe Blade Trader, Model 1099 DBT, new in box. PLUS, one box of Buckboard Bacon Cure (enough for 25 pounds of meat.

Starting Bid(If any): $50

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days): It ain't over till it's over.

Shipping by US Mail. I will pay shipping costs.

If you are not familiar with these Blade Trader knives, the kit comes with one handle and six different blades. A cooks blade, saw blade, fillet blade, carving blade, bread slicer and a paring/utility blade. Most are 6" in length. All blades and handle fit into a nylon case, that does have belt loops on the backside. The blades fit on the handle with a Quick-Lock mechanism. They are easy to change out.

This kit allows you to take "your own" knives along anywhere you go. These are super handy for camping, and would be a great adder to your competition BBQ tools. All blades are stainless except the saw blade which is chrome plated carbon steel.

I have used the earlier version of this kit (mine has the wooden handle and the zipper case) for 20 years, they are great to have.

Barbecuist ~ Charcuterist ~ KCBS Master Judge & CTC
Big Green Eggs, Big Drum Smokers, Big Chiefs, Weber Smokey Joe "Custom Tall Boy"
Oil Patch Horizontal, SnS Deluxe Kettle

Visit my Cookin' Site by clicking HERE
Barbecue is not rocket surgery
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity” ~ Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by thirdeye; 05-31-2008 at 06:02 PM..