Oakridge BBQ's Santa Maria Loin Chop

colonel00

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I was hungry so I cooked a loin chop today. I had been wanting to try out Oakridge BBQ's Santa Maria rub that I got in a sample pack. Man, I am glad I did. Mike, if you see this, expect another order as this stuff is outstanding. The aroma is fantastic. I was only cooking for one so I had the SJG going just outside my garage. I cooked the chop indirect for a bit while I farked around on here. When I walked back into the garage I was greeted with an amazing smell. Also, it has enough pepper and spice to give it a kick and great flavor without completely overwhelming the meat.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

IMAG0848.jpg

IMAG0851.jpg

IMAG0853.jpg

IMAG0854.jpg

*sorry for the mediocre photos. I was lazy and only used my phone camera.*

Thanks to Caseydog for enhancing the photo

picture.php

I got a sample pack from Mike too, but I haven't tried the Santa Maria yet. NOW, I'm gonna have to go for it. Thanks for the inspiration!

I am sorry that it wasn't the primo cook with pics, but I was just trying to pump up Mike and Oakridge BBQ. I have tried a couple Santa Maria rubs but this one as hands done the best.

Wow! That chop looks farking fantastic! Thanks for giving our rubs a shot! We're thrilled ya like 'em! :thumb:

I did a ribeye last evening as my first use of the Oak Ridge Santa Maria and it was delightful! Dandy products! I liked the Prime Dust in my last brisket last week too!

Back